DSIF invests up to €50.000 in startups created by bachelor, master, or PhD students from either the UT or Saxion, or alumni that have just graduated. We are looking for ambitious startups that aim for growth.
DSIF does not focus on any specific sector. We are here to help all bold and ambitious student entrepreneurs.
Before an investment takes place, DSIF evaluates your business idea. When necessary, DSIF helps you improve your strategy and connects you with the right people. Together, we make sure your business gets investment ready as quickly as possible.
The investment process usually consists of the next steps. To ensure no valuable time is lost, the process can be completed in a matter of weeks.
- 1-pager (business idea) assessment and feedback
- Business Plan assessment and feedback
- Pitch to the DSIF Board of Directors
- Term Sheet (draft contract) agreement
- Due Diligence (final assessment)